Access to Capital Links
- FREE recovery resources provided one-one-one at the Small Business Development Center (SBDC) at University of Albany:
- Market Research assistance, Pivoting Playbook, Prepping for a Potential Business Opening Rollback, and Developing Digital Marketing & Sales Strategies.
- Register for FREE recorded programs or other webinars coming soon here.
- Schedule your FREE Business Wellness Check with a certified business advisor
- Other Roundtable resources shared:
- Talk to your banker, they know best how to support your business through the next season. Bank of Coxsackie tips HERE.
- Does your organization need to upgrade technologies to reach your customers, enable employees to work remotely or improve access with your supply chain? Borrower friendly loans and negotiated digital deals are now available!
- Empire State Development (ESD) has a host of offerings: low interest NYForward loans, alternative lending programs and negotiated terms with online e-commerce platforms to accelerate small business digital strategies. (We recommend you preview the SBDC webinars above to determine the best platform for your business and then approach ESD to take advantage of the digital deal!)