As a business owner, there are a multitude of funding tools available to you. SEEC is able to help you navigate the process of figuring out which “tools” are right for your enterprise:
Access to Capital | SEEC can help your business access other available grants and financing in which your enterprise may be eligible.
Grantsmanship | SEEC associates are well-versed in dozens of economic development programs and has demonstrated success in securing grants and administering projects to successful close-out compliance.
Municipal Collaboration | SEEC serves as a liaison between businesses and local governments helping to navigate local policies and procedures so that projects and/or developments may cooperatively advance.
Tax Incentives | SEEC associates can provide assistance in identifying meaningful tax incentives for your business operations or new developments.
For more information about the available resources and opportunities, contact SEEC by email at email@example.com or call us at (518) 517-1700.
Schoharie County Grant Program
STEED Revolving Loan Fund, The Agency Broome County
New York State Funding Update:
- 2022 CFA Overview Presentation
- Initiative Funding Breakdown
- FAST NY Rollout
- RESTORE New York Communities Initiative
- Capital Grants & Feasibility Studies
- Raising The NYS Bar Restaurant Recovery Fund: Click Here to Apply
- Business Pandemic Recovery Initiative
- Brownfield Opportunity Program
- Climate Smart Communities & Smart Growth Grants
- Community Development Block Grant: Economic Development & Small Business Assistance
- NY Main Street Program
- Strategic Plan Technical Assistance
- Historic Preservation, Park & Trails Programs
- Downtown Revitalization Initiative (DRI)
- Local Waterfront Revitalization Initiative (LWRP)